Cuisinart CPC 600 Electric Pressure Cooker Review
A pressure cooker is a necessary kitchen aid for anyone looking to prepare healthy meals without the hassle of waiting for slow cooking to finish which often takes hours. But with so many models in the market today, finding the best can be quite a daunting task.
Priced reasonably, the Cuisinart CPC-600 6 Quart 1000 Watt electric pressure cooker is one of the best. It is a great quality model that will exceed your expectations in terms of performance and efficiency.
It reduces the cooking time by up to 70% while maintaining all the minerals and vitamins. With its different settings, you can cook anything to perfection. It is completely safe to use as pressure builds up only when the lead is locked in place and remains closed until all the pressure is released.
How it works
This unit traps steam inside then the pressure level increases by making the temperatures hotter. The lid blocks the flavor, heat, and moisture as well as minerals and vitamins for exceptionally tasty and healthy dishes.
It cooks with very little water hence enabling you to discover textures and tastes that are simply out of this world.
This appliance is hassle-free. It will do almost everything for you and allow you to tend to other household chores while the food cooks. You just need to program it and you will not have to play monitor until the food is cooked.
When the food is ready, the unit produces a beep sound and switches to keeping warm automatically for up to 12 hours.
This pressure cooker automatically builds up the pressure, adjusts the temperature to maintain the preset pressure and when the food has cooked up to the number of minutes specified, it changes setting to keep the food warm. It is simple to use, cooks 70% faster than normal techniques and it is very secure. The food is also superbly tasty and healthy.
Some of the major features of Cuisinart CPC-600 6 Quart 1000 Watt electric pressure cooker include:
1. Multiple functions – Pressure cooking is not the only setting that this unit has. Other settings include:
- Simmer: It enables you to cook liquids at a low temperature. It is ideal for cooking stews and sauces.
- Browning: This enables cooking at high temperatures without the lid before you begin pressure cooking. Browning foods
in a small amount of fat seals the surfaces of vegetables and meats giving you a tender interior and appetizing exterior.
- Saute: This setting enables you to saute without the lid before pressure cooking. It softens vegetables fast in a little water
or fat without browning.
- Keep warm: Keep warm setting holds and keeps the ready food warm for a maximum of 12 hours.
- Cuisinart CPC-600 has a 99-minute countdown timer with an LED display. The timer keeps track of the cooking time and produces a beep sound when the food is ready which leaving you to serve it while it is at the highest quality in terms of flavor, temperature and nutritional value.
- Guesswork is taken out of the pressure cooker’s operation with the easy to read digital display and push-button controls as well as the precision digital thermometer that regulates the cooking temperatures.
- The easy to read LED display means that you can easily program and use the precision thermostat that enables you to get the exact results you want from the pressure cooker ever time.
3. Superior safety – This appliance boasts five inbuilt safety features which are:
- Automatically closing the lid when the pressure increases. Even if the unit is accidentally knocked over, the lid will not budge. The lid cannot open until all the pressure is released.
- The pressure control device measures and adjusts both the pressure and temperature automatically.
- The pressure limit valve releases air when the internal pressure begins to surpass the preprogrammed setting.
- If the machine surpasses maximum temperature, the thermal fuse opens the power circuit.
- If the unit is operating without food, the thermostat shuts it off thereby protecting it from getting damaged. The digital
thermostat is very accurate in adjusting the temperature range.
4. Easy to clean – Cuisinart CPC-600 features a nonstick pot which you can easily clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
5. Other features include:
- Cool-touch side handles so that there is no risk of getting burned
- 6-quart capacity.
- Fingerprint-proof and BPA free brushed stainless steel housing
- 3 year limited warranty
- Trivet included
In this modern time, you need to work smarter and not harder when preparing meals. With Cuisinart CPC 600, you will certainly have a faster, better and healthier cooking experience. This unit is classic and has been acknowledged by users as being dependable and consistent. You will love the healthy soups, stocks and the tasty fall off the bone meat that is usually ready in a short time.
Cuisinart CPC 600 6 Quart 1000 Watt electric pressure cooker makes fixing both delicious and health easier than before.