How to get rid of chin hair?
Chin hair can be super irritating and embarrassing for a woman. All those expensive and fancy options can make you confused and lost to effectively choose the best one for you. It’s not that hard to remove the tiny little hairs out of your chin. Just go with few basic steps and it’s done! Choose the one you think is best for you!
- Face Epilator: The best option to get rid of chin hair is using an epilator. It is a long-term solution and will not cost you like the expensive treatments or medicines that may harm in the long run. Just use your face epilator and no more chin hair. The silky smooth skin is on as you want it!
- Use a Tweeze: One of the cheapest and easiest ways is tweezing out each and every hair with a Tweeze. This is not a fast way to remove hair, so it’s only effective if you have a little amount of hair in your chin and you remove it regularly. It is time consuming and not efficient to remove the fine hairs.
- Just Use a Shaver: You can easily shave your chin hair out of your face. Most of the women are afraid that after shaving the hair grows darker and thicker. Let me tell you, it’s just a myth. Any doctor can confirm you nothing like that happens. But using a shaver in your chin can be risky if you are clumsy. Just make sure you don’t cut yourself. Also, you need to shave frequently as it is not a long term solution.
- Wax: Waxing can pull off your chin hair much quickly and clean the whole area at a time. You can easily get the hair free smooth skin with it. But it can get messy, painful and leave red marks. Also waxing your chin can be quite uncomfortable. But this is a long term solution like epilating.
- Creams: You can find hair removal creams that will easily remove the finest hair from your chin. These creams are quiet effective but also quiet expensive. Before going with it, you must check if that cream will be good for your skin type. You should be aware of its side effects by consulting with a doctor. You need different types of creams for different body parts. So make sure the cream you are going to use is specializing for chin hair removal.
- Permanent Options: All the options above are the temporary solution for removing your chin hair. If you don’t want those options you can go with a permanent solution. Laser treatment, electrolysis, hormone treatments or oral contraceptives, etc. are the permanent solution to get rid of chin hair.
- Laser: Laser is a very effective option to permanently remove any kind of hair from your body. But just to remove your chin hair it may cost nearly $100 to $200. If the treatment does not finish within one session it will cost much more than that.
- Electrolysis: Electrolysis needs multiple sessions and cost similar to laser treatments. It is a good option for any type of skin. People who are unable to do a laser treatment because of the skin tone can go for this option. But, this needs at least 15 to 30 sessions to completely remove the hair from skin.
Other than those options you can go for Hormone Treatments or oral tablets. For that you must consult to your doctor and go along with a prescribed way.
If someone asks me “how to get rid of chin hair”, my first suggestion would be Epilator. It is a great option to remove your skin hair easily and give you the silky smooth skin for a longer period, without costing you thousands of dollars.