How to remove your underarm hair with an epilator
No girl like hair on their armpits. They feel disgusted and uncomfortable. So they try to get rid of it in any way. Most of them shave their underarm hair. Again many prefer epilating and waxing. As your underarm is very sensitive, so you should not shave that area. Again shaving results in darker underarms which are the last thing you want. So the best option to get rid of underarm hair is to use an epilator. With the proper use, you will feel very happy to have hair free underarms. Follow these steps to have a hair free underarm.
- Charge your epilator before using: Make sure that your epilator is charged before you use it. If it stops in the half way, it will create a mess. And you will have begin all over again after charging. So always keep your epilator fully charged.
- Take a warm shower: Always take a hot shower before epilating. It will let the hair come off easily. The pores will loosen up. As a result, you will feel less pain.
- Make sure that your underarms are dry: Never epilate your underarm if it is not dry. After showering, dry out your underarm with baby powder or any drying powder. If your armpits are dry, the hairs will come off easily.
- Make sure that your underarm hair isn’t too long: Your epilator will remove your underarm hair by curling them. If your hair is too long, then it will be hard for the epilator to work properly. You will feel pain and the whole process will become harder. So it is better to shave one or 2 days before you epilate. It will let the hair grow for a perfect length. The use the epilator. All the hair will be removed easily.
- Keep the skin taut: Remember to keep your skin taut during epilating. Hold your arm over your head. It will help you to evenly remove the hairs.
- Start with the low setting: When you start to epilate, choose the low setting first. You don’t want to choose the high setting at the very beginning as it will cause you pain. Never push it hard against your skin. Keep it slightly away from your armpit.
- Once you are okay with the pain, turn the higher setting: After you cope up with the pain, you can go to the higher setting if you want. Remember to let the epilator be closer than before when you are using the higher setting.
- Massage after you are done: You will get through a bit of pain after using the epilator. So massage your armpit with a wet towel to feel better. It will always give you a good result.
- Use a lotion with aloe vera in it: After you are done epilating armpits, you will feel irritated or you can feel itchy sometimes. So use an aloe vera lotion and gently massage it in your underarm.
- Never use a deodorant right away: Keep patience. Don’t ever use a deodorant right after you are done with your epilation. It will result in a rash or red bumps. So for several hours.
You will be able to have beautiful underarms after epilation. It is way better than shaving or waxing. Shaving will make your underarm darker and waxing is too messy and hard. So when you have an easy option, why would you go for the hard ones? There are some magnificent epilators available in the market which will give beautiful hair free underarms.