How To Shave
Having a beautiful hair free skin is a dream of every girl. But it takes a lot of efforts to accomplish the dream. The glowing hair-free skin is all you want. But sensitive skin problems might stop you from fulfilling your dream. Sensitive skin faces a lot of problems. The skin cells might get hurt because of carelessness. If you have a sensitive skin and don’t want to spend a lot after hair lifting, then you might not choose epilation for your hair uprooting.
Shaving is common among men and women. It is an easy process in which you can cut down your hairs of the skin from the upper portion. It is very easy to use and handle. It may cause you skin darkening but it is a quick and less costly process. Here I am going to describe how to shave step by step for men and women both.
Image by Getty
There are just some simple steps to have the perfect shave for your skin. The steps are given below:
- Clean your skin with warm water: The best way to prepare your skin for shaving is to caress your skin with warm water. This will make the skin pores open and make the shaving go smooth. This makes the skin soft and helps to shave the hairs easily.
- Don’t press the blade against the skin: Pressing the blade against your skin might cause you cuts. This will damage the skin cells and will make your skin look horrible. Pressing the razor might cause you skin burning and hair bumps. This will cause you intense skin irritation if you have a sensitive skin.
- Change the razor often: Changing the razor ofently can save you from skin damaging. If you use a razor for a longer period it might get infected and harm your skin. This can be so bad that it can lead to skin cell damaging. Using the same razor for a longer time might cause you skin burning and lead you to hair bumps.
- Don’t shave against the hair growth: Epilators are designed to epilate against the hair growth. But shaving against the hair growth might cause you skin damaging. This helps you to prevent ingrown hairs. This is the simple process of how to shave.
- Exfoliate your skin: Exfoliation is a major part of shaving, Waxing and epilation. If you don’t exfoliate your skin you might get ingrown hairs in your skin. And that is a bad result while you are wanting a smooth and beautiful skin.
- Use shaving gel: You must use shaving gel while shaving. Soaps are not to be used on the skin while shaving. But you can use the soaps which are specialized for shaving. Those will help your shaving more smooth.
- Use an aftershave balm: Aftershave balms help to sooth the skin. This is mandatory for men. Because the skin of men is rough than the women. So it is important to take a better care of men’s skin. If you don’t want any skin burning then it is advised to use after shaving balm.
Over-sharing Is strictly prohibited
Over-shaving causes skin burning and skin darkening. It is advised not to over shave the skin for a better result. Because shaving the same area will not help you to get a perfect hair-free skin. Overdoing the skin will cause you skin damage too.
The instructions of shaving might make you think that why you should do all this. But it is very important to maintain the rules for your better skin health.