Dyson Tower Fans Offer Unique Benefits
There are so many tower fan models on the market that it’s hard to tell them apart. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes with different sets of features. However, some products stand out because they are a class apart — Dyson’s tower fans offer unique benefits at a price.
A Dyson fan offers a distinctive set of features and that’s why it costs significantly more than other tower fans. What makes Dyson’s tower fans special? Is it just a unique set of features? Is it great looks? Is it energy efficiency? Is it cutting-edge technology? Is it unrivaled quality? Or, is it an X factor that positions the brand in a unique niche of its own?
Let’s take a look at what makes Dyson tower fans so special:
A tower fan with a stunning design
If there’s a fan that attracts attention because of its striking design, it’s the Dyson AM07 Tower fan, which uses Air Multiplier technology to produce a powerful flow of air.
- It looks amazing because no fan blades are visible and the breeze seems to be coming from nowhere.
- This ingenious bladeless tower fan incorporates a motor in its base, which speeds up the airflow out through an annular aperture, creating a high-speed jet of air.
- An airfoil-shaped ramp channelizes it, creating low-pressure areas around and behind the fan.
- These pressure changes draw the surrounding air into the airflow, producing a powerful flow of air.
This Dyson tower fan is 60% quieter
The Dyson AM07 features streamlined airflow channels that reduce turbulence, making it 60% quieter than the Dyson AM02.
- Its streamlined airflow paths allow air to flow through smoothly.
- The fan also features a Helmholtz cavity that traps and disperses the sound of the motor.
- This tower fan is designed to use less energy to create a powerful airflow.
- It uses 10% less energy than the AM02 tower fan.
The AM07 features a sleep timer that can be programmed to turn it off after a preset interval, which can range from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
- It comes with a curved, magnetic remote control that can be stored on the appliance.
- The fan offers an on / off switch, a sleep timer, an oscillation control and 10 precise airflow settings.
- The oscillation control allows you to direct the airflow around your room with one touch.
- The unit is very easy to clean because there are no blades or safety grills.
- It is safe to use around kids and pets because there are no fast-moving blades that can cause injury.
Dyson tower fans make customers happy
Users have posted extremely positive reviews about the Dyson AM07 tower fan.
- They say that it’s a very stylish fan that provides an ample airflow.
- It’s fairly quiet considering the airflow, though it can be noisy at higher fan speeds.
- However, all the reviews are not as positive about this tower fan.
- Some point out that at close to $400 this fan is ridiculously overpriced when you compare it with other tower fans with a similar airflow.
- Some tower fans that cost a fraction of what this model costs produce a more powerful airflow.
Are you willing to pay the price?
This fan may be pricey but those who own it and have been using it for a while are almost all very happy with their purchase.
- Users say it looks great and the finish is excellent.
- It’s worth the money and they would have bought more Dyson fans if they were more affordable.
- Customers love the quality and say that it moves a good amount of air more silently than other fans.
- It’s very easy to assemble and the parts snap together without any hassles.
- They love the tiny remote and the level of control that it provides, though many worry that it’s so small that it could easily get lost.
Some other Dyson products
- Dyson AM06 10-inch desk fan provides a powerful airflow and features a sleep timer.
- Dyson AM09 Fan Heater offers powerful personal cooling, fast and even room heating, and it’s now available with the Jet Focus control.
- Dyson AM10 Humidifier provides 99.9% bacteria-free hydrated air in winter and high-velocity airflow to keep you cool in summer.
- Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier automatically removes 99.97% of pollutants and allergens as tiny as 0.3 microns and keeps you cool in the summer.
- Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link Air Purifier intelligently cools, heats and purifies. It automatically removes 99.97% of pollutants and allergens.
See it before you buy it
If you’re thinking of buying a Dyson fan, go through some customer reviews and see what users are saying about it. If possible, see the Dyson range in a store and compare the models with other tower fans that provide a similar airflow. However, if you’re on a tight budget, you can look for more reasonably priced options.
Consider more affordable options
- You can buy a tower fan with a comparable airflow for between $60 and $100.
- It may not have the looks of a Dyson, but it will get the job done for less than one-fourth of the price.
- In fact, you can buy 4 or more budget tower fans for the money you would spend on a Dyson.
However, any other tower fan isn’t a Dyson! If you want to buy a Dyson tower fan, just go for it. Remember, Dyson’s tower fans offer unique benefits at a price.